Children are expected to be dressed smartly in the following uniform every day.
Parents & Carers are asked to encourage their children to take responsibility for their clothing – the school is not liable for any loss.
ALL ITEMS WORN TO SCHOOL SHOULD BE LABELLED!
Required items consist of:
- A Brandlehow polo shirt in red, blue or white
- A Brandlehow sweatshirt or cardigan
- Skirt, trousers, leggings, joggers of any colour
- In summer girls can wear red or blue, striped or checked dresses
- Shoes should be practical for school and playtime activities
- A blue Brandlehow book bag
Jewellery is not allowed, with the exception of studs if ears are pierced
Make up is not allowed
On PE days all children must come to school wearing:~
- A Brandlehow PE T-shirt and shorts
- Brandlehow tracksuit in the winter
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Year 6 pupils have the option to wear Leavers’ tops on PE day in Spring & Summer (when available)
(Nursery children DO NOT require PE kit)
Uniform is purchased from
Marks & Spencer: www.mandsyourschooluniform.com
School Hoodies can be purchased via shop.collegecustom.com/brandlehowschool
*with the exception of summer dresses, skirts and trousers which can be bought from any outlet, and leavers’ tops which are sourced by the PTA.
A range of other optional items are available from our supplier. Parents/carers who prefer not to shop online can visit any Marks & Spencer store and order at the Customer Service desk for delivery either to their home or to the shop
Signed Jean Nicholls (Chair of Governors)