Fund raising update from the summer term and plans for the Autumn term 2021/22 to follow soon!
Request for Prizes - Brandlehow PTA Summer Auction & Raffle 2021
Following a difficult year of fundraising in 2020 we are pleased to again be holding our annual fundraising auction and Summer raffle. The auction will be hosted online for easy bidding and we are keen to offer money-can’t-buy experiences, services and amazing prizes to put lots of smiles on faces!
How you can help:
- Does your child take a class or course? Ask if they might donate a gift voucher or free place.
- Are you an amazing chef or baker who could cook for people or bake delicious goodies?
- Do you work in retail and could offer gift vouchers, merchandise or personal shopping?
- Do you work somewhere that could offer a tour or experience?
- Do you have access to a holiday home you could offer for a weekend or longer?
- Do you have skills you could teach? Language conversation, tutoring, music lessons etc?
- Are you a regular at a local restaurant, beauty salon or shop? Ask them if they can provide a prize – it’s amazing how effective a face to face ask can be and it’s a great way for them to get new customers.
All donations are greatly appreciated, large and small! If required we are able to provide a letter on headed paper that also contains our charity number. We are of course mindful of how difficult it has been for many businesses so encourage creative ideas and diplomacy.
If you have something to offer or want to run an idea past us please contact email@example.com
Thank you – we couldn’t do it without you!
Summer Term Fundraising Events Plan
We are looking forward to the Summer term and the ability to hold more events, and hopefully a Summer Fair outdoors, albeit we may be slightly more cautious with our events than in previous years. We hope to arrange another virtual disco and parents quiz before half term and then focus on the summer fair, raffle and auction in the second half of term. More information to follow, but if you would like to help or get involved, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who helped or bought from the Uniform Sale last week. We raised approximately £300 for the PTA. Further uniform sales will be held alongside the Nursery and Reception induction days this term.
Spring Term Fundraising Events Update
During the Spring term we ran a range of online fundraising events. Thank you to all those who contributed to organising these, and of course everyone who participated!
Spring Events included the end-of-half-term Virtual Disco, the Virtual Balloon race, and our yummy Easter Cupcakes
We successfully raised a total of just over £1,800 during the Spring term, including additional donations, with approximately £350 from each of the above events. The cupcakes included being able to purchase cupcakes for school staff, who wanted to pass on their thanks to everyone for the delicious treats.
Fund raising summary 2020/21
Please see here a summary of our PTA fundraising activity to date this year.
Donate to the PTA via Paypal
We have made it easy and safe to donate to the PTA if and when you choose. Simply click this link to make a donation directly to us, through Paypal. We will use this link when we hold events (such as the Festive Parents Quiz and Non Uniform Fun Day). Donating is of course completely optional!
Easy Fund raising:
PLEASE SIGN UP!! It’s really really really simple!! Spread the word! We’ve already got a lot of people signed up but we need more!
We’re already raising lots of money this way - it's really simple and doesn't cost you anything. Your data is secure, it won’t be passed on to any other third parties. All you have to do is:
- Join – Head to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/brandlehowpschoolputney and sign up for free
- Get the reminder toolbar - Download the ‘reminder toolbar’ at https://new.easyfundraising.org.uk/donation-reminder and every time you shop at a participating site you’ll be asked if you’d like a donation to be made to Brandlehow PTA.
- Raise - After you've checked out, that retailer will make a donation - you’ll receive a very satisfying email after your purchase to let you know how much has been donated.
If you have any comments or ideas on fund raising for the PTA then please let us know!