School Meals - Harrison Catering
Lunches at Brandlehow are cooked daily by our award-winning chef, Jo, and her excellent team. The meals and menus are designed by Harrison Catering Company, with three different hot choices on offer daily, along with a salad bar and pudding/fresh fruit.
Please click on the link below to access the menu for the next six months.
From September Harrison Catering Services will be taking over from Edwards & Ward to serve our food at school. We look forward to working along side them and would request that anyone who has any dietary allergies and/or food intolerances to look at the attached information leaflet and fill in the form.
As we are transitioning over to a new company ALL families who have any dietary allergies and/or food intolerances must fill in the new form.
NUT/SESAME SEED FREE SCHOOL: Some children and staff at Brandlehow have serious, life-threatening allergies to nuts and sesame seeds. PLEASE check your child’s packed lunches and snacks for products containing nuts or sesame seeds and help us keep those children safe. Any Birthday treats that are brought into school to share at the end of the day, MUST be NUT FREE/NO SESAME SEEDS. Treats must be given to the class teacher so they can be safely distributed, many thanks.
OUR LUNCH HALL EXPECTATIONS
- Move up in the line so there’s no need for staff to say ‘move up’
- Keep doorway by hatch clear
- Face right direction in the queue
- Keep voice levels down and indoor voices
- Use your manners
- Do not waste too much food
- Respect for others
- Do not run in the hall
- Make others feel safe, no hassling younger children
- Communicate politely with lunch staff
- Exit by door nearest ramp
- Offer to help other students
- Keep other doors closed
- One piece of bread each
- Do not share food
- Do not eat standing up, finish your mouthful before standing up
- Stack cups for lunchtime staff
- Sit properly on the benches
- Cutlery in correct bin
- Eat with your mouths closed
- Make sensible food choices
- Do not take school food outside
* Make good food choices – choose what you are likely to finish
* Drink lots of water – it’s great for your brain!